Make a Donation
K3C Community Counselling Centres has 16 programs providing services and information to more than 10,000 people annually. In most cases, there is a waiting period to see a counsellor. Wait times exist due to funding restraints.
Our funding comes from several sources. One is client fees. The ability to pay is not a barrier to receiving counselling. Need cannot be assessed in this manner. Our Family and Youth Counselling programs are funded by United Way, client fees, and generous donations such as yours.
A donation of $1 per day provides:
- a family with communication issues a way to learn to listen and appreciate their differences
- a couple the opportunity to work on a relationship that has evolved into something unfamiliar
- a teenager a safe place to discuss peer pressure, relationships, and their feelings
- a single parent a chance to learn how to cope with doing it all
- a positive summer experience for a child experiencing social, emotional, and/or behavioural difficulties
- group activities and discussions to help children improve self-esteem, build confidence, and develop problem solving and leadership skills.
K3C Community Counselling Centres is a registered charity. Donations to K3C are greatly appreciated and the donor receives a charitable donation receipt.
To donate, please click on the button below to "Donate Now" through CanadaHelps.org